The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Estrella Asking That No New Attendees Come To The War'

The Estrella War site has experienced torrential rainfall.

URGENT NOTICE: At this time we ask that no new attendees come to Estrella War. It is not a difficult decision to want our guests safe.

This is subject to change if and when the site dries out. At this time, if you have people here and can get them offsite, you are welcome and encouraged to do so.

If you are already onsite you are welcome to stay. We ask the following:

PLEASE CHECK TENT TO TENT FOR THE PEOPLE IN YOUR CAMP. The red barn remains open. If your people are compomised and unsafe, please bring them to the red barn!

More information to come as we have more to share.

The Mains and Staff of Estrella XXXV

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2019/02/22/estrella-asking-that-no-new-attendees-come-to-the-war/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]