My Lord,

Since many people with Facebook receive notices when something is posted to FB, it is redundant to notify people via email if your purpose is solely to get them to check Facebook. While most of the world is on Facebook, many of us fuddy-duddies on the Calon List actually don’t have FB accounts.

In this instance, of little consequence as someone missing an item is likely to make inquiries that will lead them to you L&F, but in future you may want to keep in mind that some of us shout at kids to get off our lawns and others of us just don’t need the distraction of FB.

YIS,
Rosalie

Sent from my iPhone