Hi there:
I discovered recently that MS Office Powerpoint 2011 for Mac (desktop
version)  is now doing weird things in Presenter View on Mac OS High
Sierra.  (I'ts just fine in OS Sierra)

I'm considering updating all my Macs to Mojave, and am trying to
mitigate the third party software compatibility.

In Powerpoint, the bottom bar, showing the preview thumbnails of all the
slides, is upside down and backwards.
I've searched online, loads of others have had this issue. Most common
recommendation is upgrade to Office 365.

1. Can anyone tell me if this is indeed fixed while using OS High Sierra
or OS Mojave and the new Powerpoint 365?

2. It has been suggested that I migrate my powerpoints to Keynote. Has
anyone done this to a lot of their powerpoints, and was it really that
easy? Can you just import and convert?

Thank you very much,
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615