Hi All:
Has anyone else been able to reprogram an Express Key for "Step Backwards" for Photoshop CC 2019 on the Wacom tablet?
I use an Intuos Pro Medium tablet
I upgraded to Mac OS 10.14, upgraded to Photoshop CC 2019, and updated the Wacom driver. I have called Wacom tech support and they are going to do some behind the scenes research on this issue.

Photoshop cc 2019 changed the Undo command-Z from a "toggle" to the "step backward" method.  In other words, the 2017 version, just hit command-Z once and it erased. hit it again and it put back the line.  Step backwards used to be Alt+Command_Z and one could hit it as many times as allowed and it would erase all the previous lines.  My Wacom express button was set to just keep erasing with every hit because I customized it to do so (with "step backwards").

Photoshop said they "brought their system up with the rest of the world" and changed the undo button and took away step backwards.

on the Wacom now I can only toggle on the express button. There is even a new Undo button on the custom express key, but it only toggles.

Anyone figure out any key command to set their Express Key to keep erasing backwards in time?

Wacom said they will go to the lab and see if they can replicate.

Cheers, Linda
--
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC