Hi Cat - there’s quite a large team due to the ‘crossing the big pond’ logistics. If I don’t see a reply from one of the other team members here, I’ll check in with them to find out. Sorry it’s Australian time here and I need to run away. My connection with conference is as travel liaison type person only but would like to know about further volunteering as well.

Cheers from Wed morning,

Tig