Pantone color sets are updated every year. How old is your set? Or, how old is Photoshop? Be sure to tell the printer that you are using that specific color. You need to make sure you have a channel set up for the color. That way, regardless, the printer can separate out that color as he’ll need to ink the press with Pantone 377. So if the file is CMYK, it will be CMYK plus Pantone 377 - a 5-color run. Won’t matter what it looks like on screen (which isn’t going to match any way - your monitor is RGB).

Sent from my iPhone