Professor Jim,

You know So much about so many things!  Thanks for your insightful
dispatches--I always learn something new from you.

Best,

Chris

--

>^..^<

*Chris Gralapp*,MA, CMI, FAMI**

Medical/Scientific Illustration

eyeart at chrisgralapp.com

chrisgralapp.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__chrisgralapp.com_&d=DwIF-g&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=jDb1wQG3vqTiJmzHPVwftO010v8g5N9g-BfibJm6hS8&s=H2CdTHTi0xlbzGgrRXpiFmPjArgLOEEObKkZsrp4OmY&e=>

List name is Sciart-L