For all Basecamp users:

I saw this notice just now on Basecamp:

Are you using the same password on multiple online services? Then you're
at significant risk of having your accounts accessed by people who find
your credentials on the internet from large security-breach dumps.
Yesterday Basecamp was subject to a mass-login attack using just that
technique. We discovered it almost immediately, protected accounts, and
neutralized intruders. We're here for you, but ultimately you have to
protect yourself to be safe. Learn more about yesterday's attack and how
to protect yourself
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__m.signalvnoise.com_yesterdays-2Dmass-2Dlogin-2Dattack-2Don-2Dbasecamp-2Dis-2Danother-2Dreminder-2Dto-2Dprotect-2Dyourself_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=fVxM0Kg1sReue2hspSZl0pTFbtC9fMXs2vuAehjYbTA&s=DWOjcRQZnWnLIFBRIoiUMYY_Tdn6IM39o1vY6wGQ6qM&e=>.

--
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

List name is Sciart-L