For all Basecamp users:

I saw this notice just now on Basecamp:

Are you using the same password on multiple online services? Then you're at significant risk of having your accounts accessed by people who find your credentials on the internet from large security-breach dumps. Yesterday Basecamp was subject to a mass-login attack using just that technique. We discovered it almost immediately, protected accounts, and neutralized intruders. We're here for you, but ultimately you have to protect yourself to be safe. Learn more about yesterday's attack and how to protect yourself.
--
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC