Ok, I'm ready to recycle my black and white laser printer. I also have a color printer, but this B&W is the workhorse.

I've used HPs forever.  however, after looking at consumer reports, it seems there are quite a few options. (Samsung, Brother, etc.)
I cannot talk to Samsung today, but will try tomorrow to see if the few models I'm looking into are compatible with MAC OS 10.12-10.14.  They all stop at 10.11 in the specs.

If you have any favorites, I'd really like to hear what make/models you use.
Black and white only, 8.5x11", duplex printing, Ethernet and wireless...

Thanks so much,
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538