Thank you, Jim. That is a great place to start.

Samsung and Brother models received good reviews from Consumer Reports. However, in the specs, they don't go higher than OS 10.11.. So it's nice to hear that they are working with the newer Mac OSs.

Very much appreciated,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615