Hi there:
I discovered recently that MS Office Powerpoint 2011 for Mac (desktop version)  is now doing weird things in Presenter View on Mac OS High Sierra.  (I'ts just fine in OS Sierra)

I'm considering updating all my Macs to Mojave, and am trying to mitigate the third party software compatibility.

In Powerpoint, the bottom bar, showing the preview thumbnails of all the slides, is upside down and backwards.
I've searched online, loads of others have had this issue. Most common recommendation is upgrade to Office 365.

1. Can anyone tell me if this is indeed fixed while using OS High Sierra or OS Mojave and the new Powerpoint 365?

2. It has been suggested that I migrate my powerpoints to Keynote. Has anyone done this to a lot of their powerpoints, and was it really that easy? Can you just import and convert?

Thank you very much,
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538