No. Keynote will not run on any computer... it must have Keynote installed and the version can be an issue. Fonts are definitely an issue. To be careful, save/export as a PDF and run that as a slide show.

Or convert to PowerPoint and stick to fonts like Verdana and Arial.

If you have embedded videos, that can complicate things further.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 9, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I shall need to run Keynote using my projector to see if the customized Presenter View really works on mirrored screens.
>
> The last question is: when you take a Keynote presentation on a flash drive and plug it into a non-Mac computer, is the program "self-contained within the file"  and will it run without having the software loaded onto the PC?
>
> Many thanks for your help.
> Cheers and chocolate!
> Linda
> --
> Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
> P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
> 520.803.0538
> www.lindafeltner.com

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=ETThztC6Cu9Mz_8kW8JrcD0q5KI-xN_MvTHLEng0bkw&s=L6A41T-NsDgaaJ0ZXmxDEpihqs8zhpH_lHb7xM5UM60&e=

List name is Sciart-L