No. Keynote will not run on any computer... it must have Keynote installed and the version can be an issue. Fonts are definitely an issue. To be careful, save/export as a PDF and run that as a slide show.

Or convert to PowerPoint and stick to fonts like Verdana and Arial.

If you have embedded videos, that can complicate things further.

Sent from my iPhone