Thank you, Britt:

I do use just the basic stuff, and I use the default font as titles which are basic page breaks for me.

Very interesting about the versions. I am considering bringing my OS up to date with the laptop, which is newer, but i hate to up the OS in the middle of job production. I just don't need the headaches. Plus that has brought on the dilemma of signing up for Office 365 or not.

NOrmally I build the PPT on the desktop which is OS Sierra. But always during a workshop I add photos to address questions that students ask along the way. So if it won't save it "down", then I won't be able to open it on the desktop. hmmm..

I was shocked when I ran the Presenter View on PowerPOint on the laptop with High Sierra. The filmstrip along the bottom was upside down and backwards.  I like the filmstirp feature because I can look ahead and zip right to it.

Oh, I saw where Keynote can extract the image. Cool feature, I wonder if it retains the original resolution. It doesn't seem to do that in PPT.

AND, does Keynote retain the file name of the original image. I always disliked that in PPT.  just curious.

I know, I know, I'll need to update at least the desktop OS, real soon. So I shall have to decide if I want to purchase Office 365 (phht)

Thank you very much for your advice,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615