I chose to update my desktop OS to Mojave and I'm giving all the third party software and printers/scanners a test run.
This did not fix the PowerPoint PresenterView upside down film strip.  I suspect that to do that will entail purchasing the upgrade to Office 365.

I am curious that both Office and Adobe wanted me to allow an APP to "provide access control to my computer".
This sounds quite invasive. Adobe even used the word "control"...
I searched online for what the "Microsoft AutoUpdate"  did, and it was recommended.  They can't update my Office 2011 anyway, but it was recommended for the Office 365.

It really bothers me when they want "control" of my computer.  hmmmm.

Thank you very much,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615