Life sure isn't dull....righto.

I do like having the PPT preview, because someone in class will ask a
great question and then I can go forward or bckwards and bing! up pops
the slide i want, then go back to where I left off.  I hate to make the
class watch while I punch forward through a bunch of slides then back,
geesh.  I actually got used to the upside down and backwards filmstrip
after a while, but then I was looking for images, not text or charts, etc.

I am running High Sierra on the 6-month old laptop. The filmstrip was OK
on Sierra...  However yesterday I updated the iMac to Mojave and nothing
much happened, other than the access warnings.

The access to the computer warnings by Apple were rather alarming once I
read further. "access to your contacts, your position", etc.  But I
suspect may be their way of CYA, and present all frightful options.
They don't support updates for desktop versions anyway.... and I do need
updates with the Adobe Creative Suite CC, that's one cool think that I
like about it.
I do run manual checks from time to time, and Office stopped updates for
Office 2011 in  2017.

Thank you Karen!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC