Life sure isn't dull....righto.

I do like having the PPT preview, because someone in class will ask a great question and then I can go forward or bckwards and bing! up pops the slide i want, then go back to where I left off.  I hate to make the class watch while I punch forward through a bunch of slides then back, geesh.  I actually got used to the upside down and backwards filmstrip after a while, but then I was looking for images, not text or charts, etc.

I am running High Sierra on the 6-month old laptop. The filmstrip was OK on Sierra...  However yesterday I updated the iMac to Mojave and nothing much happened, other than the access warnings.

The access to the computer warnings by Apple were rather alarming once I read further. "access to your contacts, your position", etc.  But I suspect may be their way of CYA, and present all frightful options.  They don't support updates for desktop versions anyway.... and I do need updates with the Adobe Creative Suite CC, that's one cool think that I like about it.
I do run manual checks from time to time, and Office stopped updates for Office 2011 in  2017.

Thank you Karen!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615