Thank you, Gail.
I think their warnings for access is a standard CYA disclaimer. I don't
worry about Bill :)
We will probably never know what kind of actual data they receive from us.

I do know that before I go to a workshop, I shop online for chain
saws...  Otherwise, when I show folks how to do an online search for
bird wings, up pops pictures of the things I've been recently shopping for!

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615