Launch means they are web apps or mobile apps, not loaded on your desktop.

- Maia Sanders

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 12:52 PM Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In my Creative Cloud, apps are listed with the option to install, update, open… and launch.

The 3 apps listed with launch are Portfolio, Spark and Behance. None of which are installed and none of which I use.

Does anyone know what “launch" is all about?

List name is Sciart-L