What a great idea! I've had something like this concept in my mind for a while, so I'm glad to see someone has implemented it.

Thanks for sharing, Tommy!

Derek A. Woller, Ph.D.

USDA Entomologist, Rangeland Grasshopper and Mormon Cricket Management Team

Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.

Check out my wife's neat Etsy store where you can buy all sorts of neat vinyl decals, especially cool insect ones: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisticNatureStudio?ref=pr_shop_more