Andy,

At NC State as you may remember we have a voucher policy similar to what
has been posted here.  The problem is enforcing.  Over my years here I have
seen a general decline in the number of voucher specimens submitted. How
does one get the students and PIs to take vouchers seriously?  Is the
department really going to hold up a student finishing his or her degree
because they did not submit vouchers?  I refuse to become the voucher
specimen police. I have plenty of other specimens to deal with.

Bob

--
Bob Blinn
Collection Manager