Many thanks!

We have our first duplicate: a3.

From Warren Steiner (written in ink on cover page “Mr. A. N. Caudell / with regards of the Author”)
From Al Newton: FMNH, Division of insects (ex A. Boving)

Also, so far we have 55 numbered, 7 without.

And numbers 1 and 1000 are still out there...

Cheers,

Mike

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 4:48 PM Al Newton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
And 5 more found at Field Museum today:

1) no number on p. 95:  FMNH main library
2) a3 [ink]:  FMNH Division of Insects (ex A. Boving)
3) 845 [ink]:  Margaret Thayer personal copy (ex Orlando Park)
4) a34 [ink]:  James Louderman personal copy
5) 127 [ink, last number smeared]:  Alfred Newton personal copy

Al.