Hi, all. Yesterday, UC Riverside acquired Frank Pelsue's weevil collection, estimated to be around 50,000 specimens worldwide. In the process, we also acquired dozens of boxes containing unreturned loans, also worldwide. If you work in a collection that has records of an unreturned loan from Frank Pelsue, please contact me at [log in to unmask] and we'll try to do some matchmaking as material comes out of the freezer.

Peace,