Andy,

At NC State as you may remember we have a voucher policy similar to what has been posted here.  The problem is enforcing.  Over my years here I have seen a general decline in the number of voucher specimens submitted. How does one get the students and PIs to take vouchers seriously?  Is the department really going to hold up a student finishing his or her degree because they did not submit vouchers?  I refuse to become the voucher specimen police. I have plenty of other specimens to deal with.

Bob