Mike and All:

The copy in our Museum Library (Orma J. Smith Museum of Natural History,The College of Idaho) has a “130” in ink, slightly smeared, on page 95.  The book was a gift to the Museum from Charles S. Papp.

Here is a photo of the front cover (pencil 1910 on bottom), it has been hard bound and page 95 (ink 130 on bottom).

Bill Clark
William H. Clark, Director
Orma J. Smith Museum of Natural History
The College of Idaho