Hi,
I recently found myself in a position responsible for a great deal of specimen prep for display. I realized that there wasn't a great communication channel to ask for help or share tips specific to preparing specimens just for display (keeping Odonates in tact, stuffing shriveled spider abdomens, various lep antennae techniques, etc).   If there is one I haven't discovered, please let me know.

However, if there's not, I'm requesting that anyone interested in being part of one message me to discuss.  I'm wondering if a facebook page, an instagram account or some other method would be a good way to communally share and archive methods. I don't think an email list would be ideal since it would be image heavy.  I know there are a lot of good ideas out there and I think it would be great if we could share them.

Thanks,

Christy Bills
Invertebrate Collections Manager
Natural History Museum of Utah