Greetings friends,

I am considering options for acquiring a compactor for our museum cabinets. The Barr Entomological Museum is lodged in 135 Cal-Academy cabinets (24 drawers each), and we are located in the Pacific Northwest. Could some of you provide me with leads and web sites of potential suppliers who can provide such service in the Pacific Northwest, especially those who may have provided a satisfactory service to your museums.

Luc Leblanc

Curator of the William F. Barr Entomological Museum

University of Idaho, Department of Entomology, Plant pathology and Nematology (EPPN)

875 Perimeter Drive MS 2329

Moscow, ID 83844-2329

Phone: 208-885-7079

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Luc_Leblanc2

https://www.uidaho.edu/cals/entomology-plant-pathology-and-nematology/research/entomological-museum

L'enfance de l'art est la jeunesse du coeur - Sol.

1456504615039_D