Unto the Kingdom of Calontir, come these words from Donngal IV and Catalina.

The time has come to seek our Heirs. We are anxious for Crown Tournament,
it is very important to us that the future of Calontir is secure in
competent hands.

Bring Your house banners, Wear Your most splendid attire, prove to the
Kingdom that you are the Right and True Heir to the Throne of Calontir.

Letters of Intent to fight in Crown Tournament are due March 30, 2019 at
11:59pm. Show your compliance with the requirements set forth in Kingdom
Law and Corpora.

*]|)onngal le roi st Catalina la reine*