The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Article Request: Crown Tournament Video'

Copyist-illuminator. Mid-15th Century. Public domain in the US

I have a prior engagement for Spring Crown Tournament so won’t be able to attend.

I would like to obtain video of the semi-finals and finals. I would need this by the Monday following Crown.

If you will be at Crown and can provide video, please contact me at [log in to unmask] to arrange things.

Thank you for being a Falcon Banner Contributor!

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2019/03/11/article-request-crown-tournament-video/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]