Hey Johan,
I'll be there and am happy to help with the tourney heralding.

Yovr moſt hvmble ſervant,
Hvgo, Jonkheer van Harlo
(mka Will)

Facebook.com/RenaissanceNetherlands

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019, 7:14 AM Herald Deputy Battleur <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good gentles all,

     Though it seems distant, before we know it the next Crown Tournament will be upon us.  On April 13, in the Barony of Three Rivers, we shall determine the rightful Heirs to the Falcon Throne.  In order to make the coming tournament progress smoothly, we will need tournament heralds.  As Battleur Herald, I am putting out an early call to all heralds who are willing and able to join us.  Please, lend your voices, that our combatants, their consorts, and the Calon populace may be properly informed at tournament time.

     In addition, I would humbly request a favor of all Crown Combatants and Consorts.  If you would be so kind as to send the preferred phonetic pronunciation of your names to [log in to unmask], then I can create a list for my heraldic helpers - and hopefully avoid any mispronunciations.  Thank you kindly for your time.

Ever in service,
Johann
Battleur Herald