For those who are not swinging a stick at Herdmaster, we invite you to
participate in an A & S Grab Bag.  Not a competition, just a fun way to
spend an afternoon.  No documentation required.  Some of you might remember
the A & S Smack Down we did several years ago.  This is a re-boot of that
idea.

Here’s how it works:

Look through your scraps of old projects, your new projects that you might
not have gotten to yet, and any other bits and pieces you have around the
house and make a project bag (or two).  Put the project items in a brown
paper bag.  If you wish, include instructions of what could be made with
the items.  Bring the bag to Herdmaster and put it in a pile.  Grab a
different brown bag and …Surprise! You have a new project to work on during
the event (and after).

Please include tools and materials to use for the project.  BE SURE TO MARK
YOUR TOOLS SO THEY CAN BE RETURNED AT THE END OF THE EVENT!!

When you select your brown bag, you can do the suggested project or just
use your imagination and make whatever you can from the materials.  You
don’t have to finish the project at the event, but PLEASE BE SURE TO RETURN
ANY TOOLS TO THE PERSON WHO SUPPLIED THE BAG!!!

Even if you don’t bring a bag, there will be extras, so feel free to join
in!  If you have questions, contact Natalya.  Remember, everything’s better
with Arts & Sciences!