HI All: I must have accidentally clicked on something.  I was painting
with a brush with a selected foreground color. Suddenly all these
charts, etc popped up on the screen concerning Wacom features, etc. I
might have activated something with resting my hand on the wacom tablet.

Now. I have reset the default color, to black foreground and white
background.  If I select a new foreground color, it will paint that
color until it crosses over a previously painted color, then it changes
color to white.  I tired changing foreground  colors and it's white
where it overpaints any previous paint on that layer.

I have clicked something.   I've looked at the knowledgebase, but must
not be asking the right questions.

Any ideas?
Many thanks
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC