Lovely Karen!

Lore

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 12:41 PM MaryBeth Hinrichs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just beautiful, Karen!

MaryBeth

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 7:35 PM Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Karen has the patience of Job. Beautiful image!

Gail

On 3/11/19 8:06 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
Thank you Kathy (and Linda!),
Actually, it was surprisingly quick. At the point the photo was taken, I’d say I had put in approximately 4 hours; maybe another hour for prep. Granted it is a small piece (about 2 inches across). The trick is to work over different sections, so the vellum doesn’t become damp and cockle. But otherwise, it wasn’t particularly time-consuming.
Karen