Hi Taina:
I had trouble with exactly this and other custom buttons when I upgraded
my OS to Mojave, working on 2-yr old (old) iMac. I do use the Cloud
subscription, also.

I fixed it with the following instructions from the terrific help
support I got from Wacom.   I had done what you did before I called,
downloaded the updated driver - but it didn't work. Then I contacted
them via phone. He sent me instructions,  I followed them the letter and
it worked! go figure.

I hope this helps!
Linda

Thank you for contacting Wacom customer support. I am sorry to know this
is happening with your tablet not doing the undo properly in Photoshop CC.

Please follow the steps outlined below in order to completely remove the
current driver and install the recommended driver:

A restart will be required after installing the driver, please make sure
to close and save all your work before following these instructions.

  * Disconnect the tablet from the computer
  * Open your Applications folder and locate any Tablet or Wacom Tablet
    folders you have
  * Use the Utility in each of these folders and click ‘Remove’ under
    ‘Tablet Software’
  * Once the software is removed, restart the computer
  * Once this is complete, download and install the latest driver from:
  * WacomTablet_6.3.32-4.dmg
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__cdn.wacom.com_u_productsupport_drivers_mac_professional_WacomTablet-5F6.3.32-2D4.dmg&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=pKDVGAtsQ12jKmvXI-IISjpIIJuVh3DYNou5SiagCXU&s=DFkElna9RMlh4YG2lB5hNE3Qe7NAcgK8aiEXuq0RUCw&e=>
  * Once the installation is complete, and the system is stable, connect
    the tablet

As always, make sure your tablet is connected directly to your computer.
Avoid using USB hubs, keyboard/monitor ports, or docking stations with
the tablets, as they can cause inconsistent behavior.

____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 3/13/19 7:17 AM, Taina Litwak wrote:
> Help -
>
> Suddenly my thick and thin wacom pen feature does not work in old CS6 Photoshop.  Pretty sure its a OS 10.14.1 (Mohave) issue.  Tablet working fine on old desktop with older Mac OS.  Downloaded newest driver for Wacom.  Not a fix.  ANY advise please?  Does this mean this new OS is going to drive me to start a CS cloud subscription?
>
> Taina
>
> Subscribe to Sciart-L by completing the form at https://listserv.unl.edu/signup-anon
>
> List name is Sciart-L

> Problems: Email Lana at [log in to unmask]

List name is Sciart-L