Hi Taina:
I had trouble with exactly this and other custom buttons when I upgraded my OS to Mojave, working on 2-yr old (old) iMac. I do use the Cloud subscription, also.

I fixed it with the following instructions from the terrific help support I got from Wacom.   I had done what you did before I called, downloaded the updated driver - but it didn't work. Then I contacted them via phone. He sent me instructions,  I followed them the letter and it worked! go figure.

I hope this helps!
Linda

Thank you for contacting Wacom customer support. I am sorry to know this is happening with your tablet not doing the undo properly in Photoshop CC.

Please follow the steps outlined below in order to completely remove the current driver and install the recommended driver:

A restart will be required after installing the driver, please make sure to close and save all your work before following these instructions.

As always, make sure your tablet is connected directly to your computer. Avoid using USB hubs, keyboard/monitor ports, or docking stations with the tablets, as they can cause inconsistent behavior.

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com