Taina,
Clear all your Wacom settings and make sure you stored a copy as backup of any custom brushes.

UNHOOK the tablet, uninstall and make sure all wacom files are removed from the system.
Then do a fresh install of the Wacom.

Reset the setting for open parameters.  Check to make sure shortcuts have remained the same with the new OS.

Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:18 AM, Taina Litwak