I am about to complete the SIDP Session #4 internship with an organization
that will be using the completed illustrations for both educational and
marketing products. The contract for the internship specifies that I will
own the copyright and expect to be paid for use accordingly... so...
1) how does that work?
2) how is it set up?
3) are they set up as percentages of retail value, wholesale value or by
the number of pieces the illustrations are used on?
4) are there good information resources that are user friendly and written
in English????

Thanks!
Nanci

Nanci Worthington
Art of Wellness Massage Therapy and Equimotion
artofwellnesslmt.com
equimotionedu.com
*woodruffmountainarts.net <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__woodruffmountainarts.net&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=m6di2N8Go0VCGli4zN4GVQ&m=iMW_w0AWmX_CWkL40gYJ1Oufflaxtbq4coLctNb8r5k&s=mgJt028fz0E1l6PtI6ZyfaHPf57iU9khSjiEcSyDxOM&e=>*
413-329-5573

List name is Sciart-L