Thank you, Karen, for taking the time to provide advice!

HAPPY SPRING!!!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 3/20/19 7:12 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Yes the blending mode in the “top bar” (Control panel, sometimes called the Options bar or panel) is specific to the brush. Layer blending modes affect everything in a layer and determine how what is below the layer shows through (or doesn’t show through as the case may be).

You’re a good detective! Glad you found the fix.