Hi Karen - Sorry I did not even mention that I’m on Photoshop, CC subscription!! Anyway this is most recent version and I have not uploaded anything since earlier versions. Wondering if it is somehow the cause….
Anyway yes, I did what you said.

Thanks for replying. I am going to continue to play; It is weird since I’ve never had the issue before. Just wondered if others had same problems.

Thank you!
Barb

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com