Hi Absar; apologies to you as well for not even mentioning what the heck I am doing:  Photoshop on CC subscription, and saving as jpg.s. Unfortunately I believe the (Sci-Art) site only allows for jpgs. I did save as a gif and then realized it will not upload.
I’ll keep playing. Thank you for your help!

barb

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com