Hello,

While we are talking about annoyances in the most recent incarnation of PS CC--tell me if there is a fix for the following, or if you are experiencing similar:

When I have multiple images open, it used to be that if I wanted to bring a 'behind' image forward, I could click on the 'title bar' (the top margin of the image that contains the image name, zoom percentage, color space), and the image would come forward, without resizing.  I could click, bring forward, and reposition all in one motion.

Now, when I click on the top bar of the image, it comes forward, BUT it also maximizes it to fill the screen, which is very annoying, and not what I want.

If I click in the body of the 'behind' image, it will come forward at its current size, but I don't always have the right tool (a selection tool) in hand when I want to do this.

I will bet there is a setting somewhere that disables resizing when I click on the image title bar, but I have not been able to find it, nor I have I found anything online.  This is a small prob, but a big time waster!

Sighhhhhh,

Chris

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI