I don’t quite understand.

I assume when you refer to multiple images, you are referring to multiple documents and you are clicking on the tab just above the ruler (if your ruler is visible). Clicking on a tab makes that the active document, and brings it “to the front”.

However you refer to clicking “in the body of the “behind” image. Are you perhaps referring to layers?

Or do you have your document windows floating, as opposed to being “docked” at the top of the screen?

Still I cannot reproduce what is happening.

Are you on a PC? I know that the PC wants to maximize Photoshop to fill the entire monitor. Is this what you mean by
‘"esizing”? This happens if you are anywhere near the top of the screen. You can pull Photoshop away from it to create a floating Photoshop document window. (You can do this on the PC with any application so you can show Photoshop on the left, and Word on the right, for example. It makes taking notes as you go easier than having to switch apps using the File Navigator.)

Is it enlarging the actual image? Or just filling the screen with the Photoshop workspace?

If you have a Mac and access to Messages, email me and we can set up screen sharing and I can then see what you are seeing.

List name is Sciart-L