Nanci,
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but one good source of info. is the Graphic Artists Guild Handbook of Pricing and Ethical Guidelines.
Best wishes,
---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
emilydamstra.com
@EmilyDamstra

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 4:25 PM Nanci Worthington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am about to complete the SIDP Session #4 internship with an organization that will be using the completed illustrations for both educational and marketing products. The contract for the internship specifies that I will own the copyright and expect to be paid for use accordingly... so...
1) how does that work?
2) how is it set up?
3) are they set up as percentages of retail value, wholesale value or by the number of pieces the illustrations are used on?
4) are there good information resources that are user friendly and written in English????

Thanks!
Nanci

Nanci Worthington
Art of Wellness Massage Therapy and Equimotion
413-329-5573