Bill has been doing hummingbird research for decades and he’s a fantastic photographer.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.hiltonpond.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=mgJc5sWdMwIC3blWvV2rCKPXEpfy3LMBKp-EmUe9_1Q&s=mjEURqTswoUpLYke_XC2hYlz1B7Oc-Omsk9YGsSVI6Q&e=

> On Mar 11, 2019, at 1:33 PM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Laurie,
>
> Sent three pics to you at your gmail, as the Listserve rejects jpg attachments.  Male and female at a feeder, hope they are helpful.  They are 72ppi, I'm afraid but should at least give you the attitude of the wee beasts.  I agree with Linda concerning contacting Cornell.  You should also try to watch several videos (Cornell probably has some), as these should allow you to judge the bird's attitude(s) in various activities.  Try to find one showing the male's courtship flight.
>
> Best,
> Bruce
>

> --
> Bruce Bartrug
> Nobleboro, Maine, USA
> www.brucebartrug.com
>
> •The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein
> •In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=mgJc5sWdMwIC3blWvV2rCKPXEpfy3LMBKp-EmUe9_1Q&s=Aj1v2wNHATfIBvRU7RKLgzG1P2an-8H6VB_SGUUe-kM&e=

List name is Sciart-L