Ditto from me. Would love to be able to attend your meetings and events.

Deb

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse brevity, autocorrect and typos

On Mar 25, 2019, at 6:54 AM, Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Britt- wish I lived closer! I would definitely partake!

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
203-5070356