Thank You, Chris

These are beautiful, inspiring!

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

On Mar 30, 2019, at 10:59 AM, Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Gail!  Here is a link to the collection, you can actually download hi-res images of your favorite mangosteen!  I am so glad that they identify the artists.

https://usdawatercolors.nal.usda.gov/pom/home.xhtml