Laurie,

Sent three pics to you at your gmail, as the Listserve rejects jpg
attachments.  Male and female at a feeder, hope they are helpful.  They are
72ppi, I'm afraid but should at least give you the attitude of the wee
beasts.  I agree with Linda concerning contacting Cornell.  You should also
try to watch several videos (Cornell probably has some), as these should
allow you to judge the bird's attitude(s) in various activities.  Try to
find one showing the male's courtship flight.

Best,
Bruce

--
Bruce Bartrug