Hi all,

For folks attending the ESA Eastern Branch meeting at Virginia Tech next
week, you are more than welcome to come and visit and/or peruse the
Virginia Tech Insect Collection (VTEC). The VTEC is located on Virginia
Tech's campus in the basement of Seitz Hall:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__vt.edu_about_buildings_seitz-2Dhall.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=-lUMCZ4RK28H4qvcd3vmEBuyVJHHG0OpDzFenR9wX-A&m=XlSZG6rRBjRxLO2KwF1CbkKLWY-pRygoHuCMI_LkIT8&s=nU3W-9DmqiQ9NsiHsB1oIA2BqByXrnySxPlsprO91xU&e= (37.22448, -80.42361). Seitz
Hall is about a 15 minute walk from the Inn at Virginia Tech.

Website: collection.ento.vt.edu

We have two microscopes and a large table to work on, in case you need a
magnified view or want to spread out.

Feel free to send me an email and I can open the door and get you set up,
and/or join us for a brief tour of the VTEC on Monday (March 11) at 6PM
right after the symposium "Breaking Ground: Research Highlights from ECPs
and non-Academic Track Eastern Branch Members" in the Solitude Meeting
Room. We'll gather near the speaker's podium after the last talk at ~5:50PM
and then drive over in case anyone would like a ride.

All the best,
Paul Marek

Paul E. Marek
Assistant Professor
Curator, Virginia Tech Insect Collection
Department of Entomology, Virginia Tech
Price Hall, Rm 216A (MC0319)
170 Drillfield Drive
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061
Lab website: millipedes.ento.vt.edu
VT Insect Collection: collection.ento.vt.edu