Hi all,

The timing of these questions is perfect. I need to ship loans back to collections in Mexico, South Africa, and to Europe. These are the two questions that stump me, although there is probably an easy answer -

  4. Enter the appropriate 2-letter Port code from the list below. [If I USPS how do I find out where the package exports from?]

  10. Enter the customs bonded physical location where the shipment is available for inspection [Our museum? The campus post office?]

The rest of the form makes sense to me. I file edecs and wait for clearance, then ship? Thanks for any help!